Friday, March 23, 2007

Things that...

I was sitting here thinking how I could reach someone like you. Someone who might be alone or who had lost a loved one to death or divorce or separation. To someone who was having a financial problem… when debts are high and income is low. To someone who works hard for a living or at their business and progress seems slow. To someone with personal problems involving themselves, their friends or family. Things I call the storms of life… things that are hard to carry, things that make us afraid and unsure of what to do or how to do it. I just want you to know that you're not alone.

2 comments:

Alpha Dude said...

Keep talking. I'd like to hear more.

I really enjoy listening to you. Especially when you get really fired up about something and then let the passion in your voice just flow.

I look forward to reading more form you.

heiresschild said...

thank you.